Solar Powered Room Heater
- A watch that uses solar energy (from any light source) to power the quartz movement.
- Solar energy, radiant light and heat from the sun, has been harnessed by humans since ancient times using a range of ever-evolving technologies.
- A type of quartz movement where the batteries are recharged via solar panels on the watch face. They have a power reserve so they can run even in the dark.
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- A fastball
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
- Space that can be occupied or where something can be done, esp. viewed in terms of whether there is enough
- Opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, esp. without causing trouble or damage
- an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
- board: live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
- A part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling
- space for movement; "room to pass"; "make way for"; "hardly enough elbow room to turn around"
Winter Storm Jan 2009
Well, I'm back on Flickr using generator power (writing this Sunday night). Our power went out Tuesday night while American Idol was on. Where I work was closed on Wednesday and open on Thursday. The ice sure is pretty but it was dangerous.
While we tried to sleep as the temp in the house dropped to 55 degrees, we could hear tree branches popping and crashing through the branches. We slept on the living room floor which was not comfortable.
Wednesday night we slept in the bed as the temps dropped to 45 degrees in the house.
Thursday night we slept at my in-laws (next door) on the couch. The gas heater kept the room about 70 degrees, very nice.
Friday my husband bought a generator and we slept in the bed again.
I was too afraid to get on line because I didn't want the generator to go out.
Sunday night I was braver and decided to get on line. Glad to be back!
I have lots of pictures to upload.
solar heaters in india
portable heater rentals
most economical room heater
cleaning hot water heater
car heater not working properly
the amish heater
oil heater timer
wood burning swimming pool heater
homemade pond heater
electric water heater design