Reptile Under Tank Heater
- Reptiles are animals in the (Linnaean) class Reptilia. They are characterized by breathing air, laying tough-shelled amniotic eggs, and having skin covered in scales and/or scutes. Reptiles are classically viewed as having a "cold-blooded" metabolism.
- A person regarded with loathing and contempt
- (reptilian) of or relating to the class Reptilia
- A cold-blooded vertebrate of a class that includes snakes, lizards, crocodiles, turtles, and tortoises. They are distinguished by having a dry scaly skin, and typically laying soft-shelled eggs on land
- any cold-blooded vertebrate of the class Reptilia including tortoises, turtles, snakes, lizards, alligators, crocodiles, and extinct forms
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- A fastball
- device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- A receptacle with transparent sides in which to keep fish; an aquarium
- A large receptacle or storage chamber, esp. for liquid or gas
- The container holding the fuel supply in a motor vehicle
- an enclosed armored military vehicle; has a cannon and moves on caterpillar treads
- store in a tank by causing (something) to flow into it
- a large (usually metallic) vessel for holding gases or liquids
Aquaria and Accessories - $50 OBO
A nice lot of 2 aquariums and associated equipment:
- 1 10-gallon aquarium
- screen top for 10-gallon, with flip-up lid
- 1 20-gallon aquarium
- 2 heat lamps
- 1 under tank heater
- 1 ceramic food/water bowl
- 1 hood lamp for the 20-gallon aquarium (no hood base)
No cracks in aquariums, lamps and heater work, lid in good shape. A great set-up for reptiles, amphibians, mice, or whatever else you might need it for.
My new Ball Python - Tango
Just got a new friend today..a 4 foot ( a little over) Ball Python, and a beauty too. Im happy I found him, the previous owner had no thermometer, or under tank heater for night use, and only a 100 Watt basking lamp in this 75 gallon enclosure. I went out and got a new digital timer, UTH, and a 150 W night glow basking lamp for 24 hour use. I still need to get a good thermometer and thermostat.
home electric water heaters
electric heater wall mounted
aqua pool heater
hot water heater baseboard
menards space heater
water heater ratings
energy efficient electric heater