Micathermic Radiant Panel Heaters
- (Radiant Panels) Panels with integral passages for the flow of warm fluids, either air or liquids. Heat from the fluid is conducted through the metal and transferred to the rooms by thermal radiation.
- (heater) device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- A fastball
- (heater) fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
Lava® Crystal Radiant Panel at KBIS 2011
Lava® Crystal Radiant Panel Heating in the WarmlyYours booth at KBIS 2011 in Las Vegas
Lava® Infrared Panels Win Best in Show
Lava® Infrared Panels Win Best in Show at KBIS 2011, Julia Billen accepts the award
solar heaters for pools
bradford white hot water heater dealers
used kerosene heater for sale
project solar water heater
patio wall heaters
bathroom heaters and exhaust fans
desa reddy heater
ondemand water heater
double tank solar water heater
tankless water heaters work